NVIDIA GEFORCE NOW NEWS:
Celebrating Year One of GeForce NOW – 2/4/2021
One year ago to the day NVIDIA launched GeForce NOW, their cloud gaming service that transforms ordinary hardware into an extraordinarily powerful GeForce gaming PC.
• 175+ million hours have been streamed
• 130+ million moments have been captured with NVIDIA Highlights.
• supporting 800 titles (inc. 80 free-to-play games)
• 300+ publishers on board (ex. Remedy, CD Projekt RED, Bloober Team, Square Enix).
• 65+ countries supported + GeForce NOW Alliance Partners
• 6+ million users
• RTX ON + DLSS 2.0
Every week brings more gameplay to the GeForce NOW service on Thursday so no one is left cold from the game selection.
The Celebration Begins
All month long we’ll be celebrating GFN members with a series of rewards and giveaways. In the days ahead, Founders members can look forward to a unique offer in their inbox, while all members will have something special waiting as well.
And on social there will be weekly opportunities to win premium prizes, including Steel Series Arctis Pro wireless headphones, Razer Kishi controllers and more. Now it’s time to give hint to friend and invite to join growing family -NVIDIA
Have a nice gaming moments, be active, be safe and have fun! -Janne Tamming
GeForceNOW #1YearAnniversary #Celebrate #CloudGamingToPlayers #NVIDIAGeForceNOWGlobal
Two Souls & Yin Yang