Burning Crusade Classic Features
As with any expansion, Burning Crusade Classic brings with it a variety of content for players to explore. Through the launch and over the course of content updates to follow, players will discover:
- New Lands to Explore: Step through the Dark Portal and into Outland.
- Two New Playable Races: Fight for the Horde as the blood elves, seeking a new source of arcane power or join the Alliance as the draenei, exiles from Outland in search of a new home.
- Arenas: Assemble allies and prove your PvP prowess in 2v2, 3v3, or 5v5 combat in Arenas such as the Ring of Trials and the Circle of Blood.
- Flying Mounts: Take flight in the chaotic skies of Netherstorm and soar over fel-touched Shadowmoon Valley with the introduction of flying mounts in Outland.
- Master Challenging Raids and Dungeons: Conquer 5-player dungeons and Heroic dungeons set in the crystalline fortress of Tempest Keep, or raid the haunted halls of 10-player Karazhan as you gear up over time for a climactic confrontation against Kil’jaeden in 25-player Sunwell Plateau.
- Jewelcrafting: Carve gems of power to socket into players’ gear with the Jewelcrafting profession.
- Aldor and Scryer Factions: Choose between the Aldor or Scryer factions in Shattrath and earn their unique rewards
- Create a paladin on the Horde or a shaman on the Alliance.
- Level to 70 and gain new class abilities and more.