RHYTHM SPROUT is a unique take on a rhythm game where you progress through each level by playing to the rhythm.
Move! Attack! Dodge! All to the beat of the song.
Envisioned as a weird mix between Guitar Hero and the Paper Mario-series, RHYTHM SPROUT is a rhythm game heavily focused on rhythm, timing and pattern recognition. The game features 22 playable levels with electronic music inspired by a variety of styles, genres and time-periods.
You play as the Chosen Onion, Sprout, tasked with saving the Vegetable Kingdom from the incoming invasion of the evil candies, and also maybe find Princess Cauliflower while he’s at it. She’s been missing for like a month!
- A variety of sick electronic beats, composed by our in-house audio-guy, Rune Bjerkaas
- 22 playable levels!
- Maybe more levels in the future, MAYBE.
- A self-aware and silly story about the residents of Vegetable Kingdom
- One or two shiny, golden BUTTS (don’t tell anyone, though)
- Completely inconsequential and unimportant dialogue choices!
- Ugly characters!
- Cute characters!
- Ugly-cute characters!