Selfloss is a story-driven adventure game about a kind old man, set in a fantasy world based on ancient Russian and Icelandic myths. Use the light of your staff to defeat mythical creatures and help those in need. Perform a ceremony called “Selfloss” to heal your own wounded soul.
- The magical staff is central to the game’s mechanics and story.
- Combat is strategic and dynamic. You control the character and his staff simultaneously and independently: the magic staff levitates around the protagonist, generating spells.
- You can explore the world of Selfloss on foot or by boat, discovering Slavic and Icelandic myths along the way as you help others overcome their hardships and grief.
- A unique sea-worshiping world with whale gods, resembling the landscapes.
- The art style was inspired by postimpressionism and with reference to color theories.