GeForce NOW: Game Ready Thursday Releases 3/4/2021
New to GeForce NOW:
Disgaea PC (Steam)
Legends of Aria (Steam)
Loop Hero (day-and-date release on Steam)
The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet Of Chaos (Steam)
Wargame: Red Dragon (Free on Epic Games Store, March 4 – 11)
WRC 8 FIA World Rally Championship (Steam)
Rest of March GFN Thursday releases:
Door Kickers (Steam)
Endzone – A World Apart (Steam)
Monopoly Plus (Steam)
Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame 4 (Steam)
Narita Boy (Steam)
Overcooked!: All You Can Eat (Steam)
Pascal’s Wager – Definitive Edition (Steam)
Spacebase Startopia (Steam and Epic Games Store)
System Shock: Enhanced Edition (Steam)
Thief Gold (Steam)
Trackmania United Forever (Steam)
Workers & Resources: Soviet Republic (Steam)
Worms Reloaded (Steam)
Games can take a little while to propagate across all servers, but will be available on the service soon. You can search for each game in the GeForce NOW app to add them to your library.
*Based on information (+updated information) shared by GeForce Forums or Official GeForce NOW Facebook Group. (GFN – Announcements/Cory@NVIDIA)
Two Souls & Yin Yang
It’s time to break out the foam fingers! We’re kicking off March with some of the most celebrated video game sports franchises. To give you a replay, Madden NFL 21just joined the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate library with EA Play (plus a few more games will hit The Play List soon!), but we’re not stopping there. Whether you’re looking to charge down the gridiron, hit the soccer pitch or want to shoot some three pointers on the court, we have you covered. Let’s get to it!
Madden NFL 21 (Console) EA Play – Available now!
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members can now go all out as Madden NFL 21 joins The Play List with EA Play. Packed with fresh new features and innovative gameplay enhancements, Madden NFL 21 delivers new levels of ingenuity and control developed to inspire creativity on and off the field. Active members can play as much as they want, whenever they want, plus score 3 Gold Team Fantasy MUT Packs every month!
Football Manager 2021 (PC) – March 4
Manage the club you love and compete for the biggest prizes in the game as you cement your legacy as one of the managerial greats. Dropped into a living and breathing footballing world, you’ll sign wonderkids and develop them to their full potential by crafting a tactical strategy designed to play to their strengths. With more than 2,000 clubs waiting for you to lead them to glory, where will you take your first step towards managerial greatness?
Football Manager 2021 Xbox Edition (Console and PC) – March 4
Experience the drama and excitement of the world’s most popular football management simulation as it returns to the biggest stage. Take in the spectacle of matchdays in the 3D match engine or use the “Instant Result” option to skip straight to the full-time whistle and speed up your progress through the season. Alternatively, go head-to-head against your mates for the ultimate bragging rights in one of several online modes.
NBA 2K21 (Cloud and Console) – March 4
NBA 2K21 continues to push the boundaries as the most authentic, realistic basketball video game experience. Enjoy best-in-class gameplay and one-of-a-kind immersion into all facets of NBA basketball and basketball culture. Ascend from high school to college ball on your way to the League in MyCareer, or build your greatest collection of the latest NBA stars and legendary ballers in MyTEAM to compete against other ferocious collectors around the world. Jump in now and find out why in NBA 2K21, everything is game.
Star Wars: Squadrons (Console) EA Play – Coming in March
Master the art of starfighter combat in the authentic piloting experience Star Wars: Squadrons. Feel the adrenaline of first-person multiplayer space dogfights alongside your squadron and buckle up in a thrilling Star Warsstory.
NHL 21 (Console) EA Play – Coming in April
Carve your path to superstardom in an expanded Be A Pro mode and go down as one of the league’s greatest. On the ice, change up your attack with all new moves, dekes, dangles and evasive maneuvers, inspired by the league’s most groundbreaking innovators.
This month, we’re amplifying the voices of women throughout the gaming industry to celebrate Intl Women’s Day & Women’s History Month.
Join us as we celebrate: http://xbx.lv/2MBwrqZ
EPIC GAMES NEWS:
Epic Games Store grows to 160 million PC users – over 749 million free games redeemed and more available again.
The Epic Games Store continued its strong growth in terms of usage and activity last year. A part of this grown activity and success can be explained with strong support of GeForce NOW cloud gaming service.
• 160+ million PC customers
• 31.3 million daily active players
• $700+ million was spent by customers
Have fun, be safe and play well! -Janne Tamming
EpicGames #GeForceNOW #GFNLovesEpicGames #Free2Play #FreeGamesEveryWeek
Two Souls & Yin Yang ( New Format )
There was a bit of confusion about the announcement of the new expansion pack, but a lot of things were explained in today’s IGN interview with Richard Lambert (Zenimax Chief Creative Director), so I figured I’d put everything we know about the upcoming expansion pack together in one post.
A NEW expansion called Blackwood will hit PC / MAC and Stadia on June 1 and consoles on June 8:
- NEW map between Cyrodill and Shadofen with two important cities returning from previous Elder Scrolls games – Leyawiin (from Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion) and Gideon (from Elder Scrolls: Arena). The new land will be a mix of Argonian swamps and the green highlands of Cyrodill.
- we will be able to find deadlands (reference to TES IV: Oblivion)
- there will be another variation on the dolmens (dark anchors) called oblivion portals, where we will fight the forces of Mehrunes Dagon
- the story of the expansion will be built around Dagon and his cult
- NEW system – comrades – we will be able to take an NPC with us to fight by our side. We’ll have to do a job first to get them. At the premiere of the expansion, there will be two of them (an Imperial man named Bastion and a Dunmer woman who has no specific name yet), and each of them will have their own personality (we will be able to build relationships with them to gain various benefits – you must have considering that different characters have their preferences), and tasks (more will appear as the relationship develops). Companions will be able to play one of the three roles assigned by us (dps / tank / healer). They will use skills and equipment chosen and given to them by us. In order not to knock people out of immersion with a multitude of identical characters, they will have a generic NPC appearance. Each of these types of characters is to have its own personality and history. IMPORTANT: Companions cannot be used in PvP. In dungeons and trials, they will be a complement to the team if our group does not have 4 people for dungeon and 12 for trial (they will not be balanced for this content, so they will not be suitable for making more difficult normals or veterans). These characters are mainly being added for solo play due to the fact that there are changes to champion points that are likely to make content overland more difficult for the solo player. We can compare the companions to the Diablo 3 bots that helped us when we weren’t in the group.
- Champion points 2.0 – rebuilding the system. The developers wanted players to be more focused on one thing (instead of being strong at everything). Passive skills will work as they currently do, and there will be active skills that you can only have a few (subsequent levels will unlock more). The NEW soft cap will be changed from 810 to 1200. This means that at 1200cp we will have the maximum number of passives and assets selected (4 red, 4 blue and 4 green). The total capped level will now be 3600. Levels between 1200 and 3600 won’t make us stronger, but instead will give us the ability to unlock more active skills to swap for current skills without having to reset points.
- everything will happen 800 years before TES: Arena
- NEW trial
- A NEW tutorial giving players the choice of where to start their adventure
- NEW servers to help fight latency
BEFORE Blackwood we will get a dungeon DLC that will start the story. It will be called Flames of Ambition and will be available on March 8 for PC and March 16 for consoles. After FoA in the second quarter, we will get a quest with an expansion prologue.
After Blackwood we will get another DLC continuing the story. It will be called Deadlands and it will hit us in the fourth quarter of this year. Between Blackwood and Deadlands, Q3 will be getting a small dungeon DLC (currently unnamed).
You can pre-order Blackwood to get extra items post-launch:
- Dremora Kynreeve Outfit
- Deadlands Wamasu Pet
- Iron Atronach Crate
- 3 × Blackwood Treasure Maps
- 2 × Experience Scrolls
And these things immediately after purchase:
- Nagahide Welwa Ravager mount
- Nightmare Bear Cub pet
IMPORTANT: Nightmare Bear Cub pet will be available ONLY UNTIL March 17, 2021
If you decide to buy the Blackwood Collector’s Edition, you will receive:
- Battlefield Nightmare Senche mount
- Jewel-Feathered Sep Adder pet
- Temporal Grimoire memento
- Deadlands Gladiator Outfit Style
- Offer Weapon emote
This is a translation of my post from overseas group ESO and reddit. If something has been lost / mixed up, let me know. 🙂
Two Souls & Yin Yang