With the help of our friends at Conservation International, we’re looking to save our forests one Sneki Snek at a time! Thanks to your phenomenal support, more than 100,000 trees have been saved to date—but we’re not stopping there. Help us hit our target to save 1 million trees with Sneki Snek!
For the sale of every Sneki Snek merchandise, part of the proceeds will go to helping Conservation International save 10 trees. And if supporting a good cause wasn’t enough, the more milestones we pass, the more insanely cute Sneki Snek merch we’ll release!
For more information, please visit https://www.razer.com/campaigns/sneki-snek
Razer™ is the world’s leading lifestyle brand for gamers.
The triple-headed snake trademark of Razer is one of the most recognized logos in the global gaming and esports communities. With a fan base that spans every continent, the company has designed and built the world’s largest gamer-focused ecosystem of hardware, software and services.
“Sine Mora EX is a side-scrolling shoot’em up that provides a unique challenge, where time is the ultimate factor,” reads an official pitch of the game. “Mixing classic shooter sensibilities with contemporary presentation, Sine Mora EX is a gorgeous shoot’em up offering both a Story Mode that weaves an over-the-top tale and an Arcade Mode that provides deep, satisfying gameplay to challenge fans of the genre. With many ways to manipulate time, Sine Mora EX features over 50 weapon combinations to complete each beautiful stage that fits to the player’s skills with scaling difficulty.”
That said, as of right now, and until March 26, all Amazon Prime subscribers can download Sine Mora Ex for free, no strings attached. As long as the game is downloaded within the above parameters and as long as you have an Amazon Prime subscription, you can download and play this game as much as you want as it’s yours to keep.
Leave a comment if you want to see this game on our website.
What be offer this service platform? On March 4, Paramount+ launched in the US, Canada, and Latin America with a massive media library of more than 30,000 television episodes, 2,500 movie titles, and over 1,000 live sporting events annually.
Paramount+ is the new streaming home for all things under the ViacomCBS banner: BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures, and the Smithsonian Channel.
At a reasonable $5.99 per month in the US ($9.99 for the ad-free version), Paramount+ has a mountain (forgive the pun) of IP in the form of its massive Star Trek empire that continues to expand with the addition of two upcoming series: Star Trek: Prodigy and Star Trek: Strange New Worlds.
The streamer also recently announced its adaptation of the Halo video game franchise starring Pablo Schreiber as Master Chief will premiere on Paramount+ in early 2022. At launch, new titles like The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run, The Real World Homecoming: New York, and the For Heaven’s Sake documentary are available to stream at no extra cost to subscribers. While the user interface is a bit clunky and not as aesthetically pleasing as some other streaming platforms out there, overall Paramount+ makes a strong debut with plenty of movies and shows to binge at launch.
5 Shows to Watch Right Now on Paramount+
- Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Star Trek: Discovery
- The Legend of Korra
- Star Trek: Picard
- Chappelle’s Show
Version 1.4 “Invitation of Windblume” Trailer | Genshin Impact
What do you think about changes? leave a comment and give us know.
A new World of Warcraft survey is gathering feedback on the recently announced Classic Burning Crusade expansion, asking players how they would feel about making significant changes or adding brand new features to Classic Era servers.
Let’s try our new type of games about driving! We don’t have much big experience so we are waiting for you’re comments! Let’s make race!
What new on Snow Limits?
– New Playgrounds Items and Snow
– New Race Event
– Customisation Pack
Update 2.00 For DIRT 5 – Rolling Out From Today
The Snow Limits pack will be included in Update 2.00 for DIRT 5, which begins to roll out today on PC, followed later by PlayStation and Xbox platforms. This major game update includes the addition of wheel support, as well as some key changes based on community feedback, including handling tweaks for the Sprint car, further visual improvements, and the option to replay episodes of the Career mode podcast.
The Snow Limits pack for DIRT 5 is completely free for all players. Find the new Playgrounds items in the Objects menu, head to the Garage to see the two new liveries, and go to Profile to select the other customisation items. Snow Limits continues DIRT 5’s post-launch content plan, including DLC drops throughout 2021 featuring new cars, Career events and much more, with exclusive additions for Amplified Edition and Year One Upgrade players. We’ll have more information regarding new content in the new year.
Blizzard recently revealed the rumored remaster of their cult classic Diablo 2 game set to launch later on this year. But Blizzard have also revealed now that you’ll be able to import your old saves from the original game without any issues, and there are currently two alphas for the game planned before release: one for single player, and one for multiplayer.
Ready to turn back to Diablo 2? We are spend a lot time with this game and definitely prepare to this fight!
Far Cry 4, New Super Lucky’s Tale, Sniper Elite 4, UFC 4, and Watch Dogs 2 are the first to be FPS-Boosted
In a new Xbox Wire post, Xbox Senior Program Manager Paul Eng says the new FPS Boost feature will nearly double, and in a few cases quadruple, the framerates of most supported games. The level of the framerate boost depends on the game as well as the hardware. For instance, New Super Lucky’s Tale can now run up to 120 FPS, while UFC 4 specifically targets 60 FPS on Xbox Series S.
The two above games, as well as Far Cry 4, Watch Dogs 2, and Sniper Elite 4 are the only ones so far to support the feature, but Eng says more will be announced “soon.” There’s also an upcoming system update that will add new menu icons and system settings to let you toggle FPS Boost on and off, just like you would with Auto HDR. The new “Compatibility Options” menu should go live sometime this Spring.
Eng also clarifies that FPS Boost is being handled by Xbox itself without the need for the games’ developers to go back and tweak anything. The feature will be added to games just like any other patch, so make sure your client is up to date if you have a title you’d like boosted. Speaking of which, it’s been confirmed that “many” of the games that are getting the FPS Boost treatment will be available on Xbox Game Pass, so the feature doesn’t only apply to games you’ve bought.
What new PS5 and PS4 games are releasing in physical retailers and as part of the PlayStation Store update this week? Sure, the PlayStation 5 may be the new hotness, but the PlayStation 4 is eager to prove there’s life left in the old dog yet with a ton of new titles out this week, including Persona 5 Strikers.
- Curse of the Dead Gods (PS4)
- Persona 5 Strikers (PS4)
- Taxi Chaos (PS4)
- We Were Here Together (PS4)
- We Were Here Too (PS4)
- Pumpkin Jack (PS4)
- Werewolf Apocalypse: Heart of Ruin (PS4)
- Curse of the Dead Gods (PS4)
- Persona 5 Strikers (PS4)
- Taxi Chaos (PS4)
- We Were Here Together (PS4)
- We Were Here Too (PS4)
- Pumpkin Jack (PS4)
- Werewolf Apocalypse: Heart of Ruin (PS4)
The new year has started some time ago. We have prepared a lot for us and we can safely say that our streaming activity is ready! So what will you see on our channel?
We invite you to join to our activities and charity raising!
This month we will be playing games on the streaming service:
- The Elder Scrolls: Online Greymoor with Plus
- Path of Exile and Diablo III: Ethernal Collection
- Destiny 2: Beyond Light with Season pass.
- The Witcher III: Wild Hunt
- The Outer Worlds
And more new games soon on our channel!
Join and play with us:
See more information on blog, link below:
We are currently in stage of level 20 of the season level and we are not slowing down, soon on our live channel with a comment!
The expression limited edition has just taken on a completely different meaning. You may remember that even before the end of last year, we announced the announcement of a very limited (very) version of the PlayStation 5 console – the equipment prepared by Caviar is covered with 18-carat gold. At that time, for some reason, information about twenty kilograms was reported, although today we know that the equipment decorated in this way has only 4 and a half kilograms of gold on it. We also know that the PS5 in this release has been valued at $ 500,000, or about PLN 1.85 million. Only nine copies are to be produced.
Do you think this is an expense without any sense? Tell this to the 1,342 people Caviar was going to receive a purchase inquiry from. It was revealed that the US basketball player LeBron James and a popular Russian businessman whose background data were not given were among those interested. The contractors predict that the waiting time for PlayStation 5 in the Golden Rock edition will be about four months. In addition, there are also specially decorated DualSense controllers – but not with gold, but with black painted crocodile skin. Nothing big.
For those interested, there are also Carbon and Alligator versions. The first price is only $ 5,830, or about PLN 21,500. The second model is decorated with alligator leather $ 8,140, or about PLN 30,000. In Caviar’s offer you will find really different wonders – such as the iPhone X with the image of Vladimir Putin, also in gold. And if you do not believe, please visit https://caviar.global/caviar-iphone-x-en/putin-golden-age/
Game director Ion Hazzikostas says the devs want to “do something” for players who feel stuck in a faction based on community needs rather than identity.
Together with many broadcast partners, we are offering you to follow the tournaments in 25 different languages! See you in chat! And make sure to make use of the recently announced Twitch emotes!
How to watch? See the seanson shedule on link bellow:
Fire up the time machine and start playing today on today on Windows® 10 PC, Nintendo Switch™, PlayStation®4, and Xbox One (the collection also plays great on PlayStation®5 and Xbox Series X|S via backwards compatibility).
On PC, the Blizzard Arcade Collection is included in all three tiers of The Celebration Collection. On supported consoles, it’s included in the new Blizzard® 30-Year Celebration Collectionbundle, as well as available as a standalone product. To learn more about what else you’ll get with the Celebration Collection bundles, click here.
The Blizzard Arcade Collection includes two original console releases for The Lost Vikings, Blackthorne, and Rock N Roll Racing, allowing you to experience these games as you remember them (plus a few modern features like saving and rewinding).
It also contains new Definitive Editions of each game with additional upgrades like enhanced local multiplayer for The Lost Vikings and Rock N Roll Racing, new songs and artist performances for Rock N Roll Racing, a new level map for Blackthorne, localization for 12 languages, and more.
Last but not least, we’ve added a library of artifacts from these games’ heyday, like digital manuals, interviews with developers past and present, and classic artwork.
The Lost Vikings, Rock N Roll Racing, and Blackthorne continue to inspire us, so we’ve gathered Blizzard developers past and present to discuss what they love about each game and share some behind-the-scenes stories.
The archetype from the original Diablo returns, although with much more flexibility.
The original Diablo included a bow-wielding Rogue, but she didn’t reappear by name in Diablo 2 or Diablo 3. Over 24 years later, she’s finally making a comeback. The Rogue will be one of the first available classes in Diablo 4, joining the previously announced Barbarian, Sorceress, and Druid. Blizzard revealed the news during the BlizzCon opening ceremony today.
In the original Diablo, the Rogue was a ranged combat expert. That’ll be one possible build with Diablo 4’s Rogue, but series regulars will also recognize shades of the Assassin from Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction and the Demon Hunter from Diablo 3. If you want to go with traps and shadow magic, those will be viable options. As far as weapons go, Rogues can use swords, daggers, bows, and crossbows.
Earlier this week, I briefly spoke to Diablo 4 game director Luis Barriga about the class. It’s a high mobility class, as you’d expect, with several abilities that involve movement, such as the Dash melee ability.
“You dash forward, hit everything in your way,” says Barriga. “It’s not the most damaging ability, but because you move so much with it, it’s a very versatile ability. It lets you reposition, it lets you enter combat, it lets you wait for the enemies to do their big attack and then move in, and then get out of the way.”
It’s also possible to take the Diablo 1 “keep away” approach with a ranged build, and although Diablo isn’t the sort of RPG that involves stealth in the typical way (you’re there to kill everything), the Rogue does have some sneaky flavor.
Rogues have three possible specializations in Diablo 4. One of them is Shadow Realm, an ultimate ability which is literally used to escape into the Shadow Realm, where the Rogue becomes stealthed. It can also be used to separate enemies into manageable groups by pulling some of them into the shadows with you, where you get one second of invulnerability and deal 50 percent extra damage.
Another specialization comes from The Diablo 2 Assassin class: the Combo Points system. Combo Points are gained by using certain abilities, and spent with certain other abilities, which get an effectiveness boost from them. It’s a system that keeps players cycling abilities, and it’s also seen in World of Warcraft’s Rogue, as well as Valeera in Heroes of the Storm.
The final Rogue specialization is Exploit Weakness, a new “high skill, high reward” system which “lets you take advantage of more twitch-based gameplay,” says Barriga. With Exploit Weakness enabled, an icon will appear over the heads of enemies when they initiate certain attacks. Counter-attack when the icon appears, and you’ll get a big damage bonus.
These specializations will involve class-specific quests, too. “You will work with one of the world groups of Rogues around the world in Sanctuary,” said Barriga during a Diablo 4 stream following BlizzCon’s opening ceremony. “Whether it’s the Sisterhood of the Sightless Eye—the remnants of that Order—that you choose to work with, or the mercenaries of Kehjistan, or the outlaw smugglers of the swamps of Hawezar.”
(Note that the Sisterhood of the Sightless Eye is the group the original Diablo 1 Rogue was a member of.)
During that stream, Barriga and art director John Mueller also talked about the imbue system, which allows Diablo 4 Rogues to modify their attacks with elemental and other modifiers, such as Frost or Poison.
“Rain of Arrows with Frost and Rain of Arrows with Acid is completely different,” said Mueller. “You’re essentially freezing the battlefield [with the Frost imbue]. And then, I just love Poison imbue because of the gruesome deaths that all the monsters experience. And we’ve had a ton of fun making that art, so, it’s always fun to see a field of goat men melt into nothing. You just kill everything on the screen in a gory mess, which never really gets old.”
As someone who almost always picks a rogueish character in RPGs—the thieves and assassins are always the coolest—I’m glad to see her show up again in Diablo 4.
Diablo 4 was announced at BlizzCon 2019, but no release date was set back then, and no date has been announced here. It’s expected to be in development for a while longer, and will feature a big open world which contains other players, with horses to ride and PvP zones to brave. We’ll continue to update our guide to everything we know about Diablo 4 so far as we learn more this weekend.
BlizzardAt BlizzConline, players will be able to participate in a scavenger hunt for a chance to win Coca-Cola prizes! The hunt will have you exploring the website, delving deep into panels, drawing on your Blizzard game knowledge, and more. To get ready, save a copy of the official Murloc Scavenger Hunt objectives list below, and make sure to keep it on hand while you enjoy the show.
Once you have your answers ready to go, submit them at the link below by 11:59 p.m. PST, February 21, 2021. 30 winners will be selected randomly from those who submitted a correct entry.SUBMIT YOUR ANSWERS
30 winners will be randomly selected from correct entries to receive an Epic Pack of the Celebration Collection plus one of these awesome Coca-Cola prizes.
- A Countertop Mini Fridge
- A Grizzly 15qt Cooler
- A Staples Pigeon X Coca-Cola collection hoodie
- An illuminated sign
For complete official rules with prizing info, click here. Happy hunting!
4A GAMES NEWS:
“Today we’re ready to confirm another exciting project set to release this year – the Metro Exodus PC Enhanced Edition! Built for high-end PC hardware with Ray Tracing capable Nvidia and AMD GPUs and implementing DLSS 2.0 for the ultimate PC experience. Didn’t think Metro Exodus could look any better? Hold our vodka.” -4A Games
INTRODUCING THE METRO EXODUS PC ENHANCED EDITION
• Ray Traced Lighting Pipeline and the latest GPU-capable hardware from NVIDIA to offer the ultimate Ray Traced experience.
• Will require a Ray Tracing capable GPU as the minimum spec, and it will be offered as an extra entitlement to all existing Metro Exodus PC players.
• The PC Enhanced Edition will offer additional Ray Tracing features, including Advanced Ray Traced Reflections and support for DLSS 2.0 on NVIDIA hardware.
• PC Enhanced Edition will be FREE to all existing Metro Exodus owners on the Epic Games Store, Steam and GOG. You can expect the PC Enhanced Edition to release later this Spring on year 2021.
Who wouldn’t be waiting this gem to be announced to be available on best known cloud gaming system NVIDIA GeForce NOW?
GeForceNOW #Steam #EpicGames #GOG #MetroExodus #RTX #DLSS2 #4AGames
BLIZZCON IS ONLINE
Connect with your allies and rivals across the community, discuss your favorite games and universes, and check out some of the epic things Blizzard has been up to in this free, all-digital community celebration.
Join us for the start of BlizzConline, and discover the latest from Blizzard Entertainment. Kick off the weekend with us Friday, February 19 at 23:00 CET on these channels.
YouTube: Blizzard Japan
YouTube: Blizzard zhTW
New to GeForce NOW:
• Assassin’s Creed I: Director’s Cut (Epic Games Store)
• Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game (Steam)
• Day of Infamy (Steam)
• Dusk Diver (Steam)
• Going Under (Steam)
• Hellish Quart (Steam)
• Home Behind 2 (Steam)
• Lumberjack’s Dynasty (Steam)
• Rise of Industry (Steam)
• Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 (Steam)
• South Park: The Stick of Truth (Steam)
Games can take a little while to propagate across all servers, but will be available on the service soon. You can search for each game in the GeForce NOW app to add them to your library.
The Burning Crusade Classic has been confirmed in a BlizzConline leak from an official press kit accidentally uploaded by Blizzard.
We do not have a release date in the press kit, but we do know it is coming in 2021. Burning Crusade Classic will roll out in phases and WoW Classic players can decide to progress their characters on TBC servers or new Classic Era servers (hints of Classic Fresh?).
Stay tuned for Burning Crusade guides and database pages coming to Wowhead soon!
BlizzardJourney through the Dark Portal once again in World of Warcraft®: Burning Crusade Classic™! Originally released in January 2007, The Burning Crusade summoned the heroes of Azeroth to the shattered and fel-scarred realm of Outland to stop an invasion of the demonic Burning Legion. In 2021, Blizzard Entertainment’s recreation of the first World of Warcraft expansion will give players from around the world a chance to return to Outland as it once was to relive an era of timeless adventure—or experience what awaits beyond the Dark Portal for the first time.
- Rediscover the Broken World of Outland – Flee the fel reavers who roam Hellfire Peninsula, dive deep beneath the swamps of Zangarmarsh to confront what lurks below, and clash with the demonic agents of the Burning Legion in the shadow of the Black Temple.
- Join the Fight as a Blood Elf or Draenei – The ranks of the Horde and the Alliance grow! Fight for the Horde as the blood elves, seeking a new source of the arcane power that once sustained them, or join the Alliance as the draenei, exiles from Outland in search of a new home.
- The Saga Unfolds Over Time – Content from the original game will roll out in phases, at a cadence paced for the WoW Classic community. Prepare for the opening of the Black Temple, gear up to confront the gods of Zul’Aman, and gather your allies to face the fury of the Sunwell.
- Burning Crusade Features Reborn – Prove your prowess in the Arena PvP system, enhance your gear with the Jewelcrafting profession, take to the skies over Outland on flying mounts, choose whether to seek the aid of the Aldor or the Scryers of Shattrath, and much more.
- Choose Your Era – Prior to Burning Crusade Classic’s release, WoW Classic players can decide whether to advance each of their characters to the Burning Crusade era with the rest of their realm, or to continue playing the original WoW Classic content on new Classic Era servers.
- Included With Existing World of Warcraft Subscriptions – As with WoW Classic, anyone who subscribes to World of Warcraft can also play Burning Crusade Classic at no additional cost, giving players the freedom to enjoy multiple eras of Azeroth at their own pace.
Best-in-class audio performance
Experience high quality audio with a low-latency, 100% wireless connection to your Xbox console, without the need for a dongle or a base station. Supports spatial sound technologies including Windows Sonic, Dolby Atmos and DTS Headphone:X for realism and audio precision that fully surrounds you.*
Comfortable & intuitive design
Play comfortably for hours with the ultra-soft earcups, lightweight design and customisable fit. The rotating earcup dials of the new Xbox Wireless Headset provide an intuitive way to change volume and game/chat balance. Quickly adjust and get back to the game. Fully adjustable mic tucks up and out of the way when not in use.
Crystal clear chat
Voice isolation focuses the mic on your voice to reduce background noise. And when you aren’t talking, the auto-mute feature automatically mutes your microphone so you keep comms channels clear, while the manual mute button gives you a privacy option when you need it.
Tailored to you
Use the Xbox Accessories app to fine-tune the audio controls, including equaliser settings, bass boost, auto-mute sensitivity and mic-monitoring levels. Pair directly to your console with Xbox Wireless radio without the need for a dongle, cable or base station and connect to your mobile device with Bluetooth® to listen to music or chat while on the go.*
Check all details: http://xbx.lv/3qtFAjU
TECHLAND/TECHLAND PUBLISHING NEWS:
Dying Light – Dying Light – Viking: Raiders of Harran Bundle (DLC) is out!
Players will have a chance to become fearsome, violent berserkers, supported by new weapons, shields and buggy skins. Moreover, the community is invited by Techland to celebrate the Year of the Ox – as part of the Chinese New Year – with an in-game Lunar Event.
The Viking theme has emerged as one of the most popular in the gaming world now seen after Ubisoft’s Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla and has not been able to avoid even the game Dying Light. Enjoy GeForce NOW users! Viking zombies are here!
Steam #GeForceNOW #Techland #TechlandPublishing #DyingLight #Vikings #DLC
(Dying Light – Viking: Raiders of Harran – Steam) https://store.steampowered.com/app/1498210/Dying_Light__Viking_Raiders_of_Harran_Bundle/
Two Souls & Yin Yang
CD PROJEKT RED NEWS:
Cyberpunk 2077, Witcher 3 source code reportedly already up for auction following CD Projekt hack. How much value this/these game code(s) got haven’t told in public. Something between 1M$-7M$…
“The auction of stolen CD Projekt source code has been closed, a report from darknet intel service KELA has now claimed, as a “satisfying offer” was accepted.” – Matt Wales/Eurogamer
Original story: Stolen source code for Cyberpunk 2077, free-to-play card-battler Gwent, and an unreleased version of The Witcher 3 are reportedly already up for auction after developer CD Projekt refused to cave in to ransom demands by hackers following a breach of its servers.
How these kind of things can be happening in year 2021? Maybe it’s good to have valuable game code without reach of internet.(?)(update/upgrade files only via shared devices to customers)
Two Souls & Yin Yang
Xbox has partnered with Pringles UK for a brand-new set of giveaways that includes a free seven-day trial for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate with every single can, along with a chance to win an Xbox Series X.
To enter into the competition for the Series X (and redeem your code), here’s what you need to do:
- Purchase a can of Pringles;
- Visit gaming.pringles.com and enter the 19-digit batch-code found on the bottom of the Pringles can;
- Register for a Kellogg’s account if you have not already done so, or log in using a social media account;
- Winning entrants will be notified immediately on screen;
- All entrants will then be given the opportunity to claim a Free 7-Day Xbox Game Pass Ultimate trial (max 2 per person).
The promotion is open from now until the 1st of May, and was officially launched with a West of Dead crossover on Leah Viathan’s Twitch channelthis past Wednesday night, featuring Pringles co-created character The Zombie.
If you want more chances to win, Pringles UK on Twitter will also be giving away a Halo multiplayer training session with the 343 Pro Team, another Xbox Series X and a customised Xbox Series X controller.
Have you redeemed any Pringles codes yet? Let us know in the comments below.
PLUNDER PASS EXPLAINED
For pirates ready to conquer Season One’s Trials and claim every reward, the Plunder Pass will make success taste all the sweeter. Pay once and the Plunder Pass sends even more treasures cascading into the pool of Seasonal rewards obtainable by raising your Renown. This includes brand new items ahead of their Emporium debut, so you could lay your hands on freshly forged treasures before your rivals get the chance!
MORE TWITCH DROPS
This time-honoured method of snagging free stuff continues into Seasons. When Twitch Drops are live, just make sure your Sea of Thieves and Twitch accounts are linked, settle back and spend some time watching one of our splendid streaming Partners to pick up daily cosmetic drops for use in your own adventures. Keep an eye on Sea of Thieves’ social channels to see when Twitch Drops are active and what’s on offer!
READ THE RELEASE NOTES
If you want even more detail on everything brought in by the latest update, whether you’re after specifics on freshly introduced features, quality of life and accessibility improvements or tweaks to tidy up known issues, you’ll find all those and more in our release notes that go live on the day of each content update!
The Biggest New Releases Coming To Xbox In February 2021
- Control Ultimate Edition for Xbox Series X(Feb 2nd): “Control Ultimate Edition comes to Xbox Series X|S with a 60fps Performance Mode and 30fps Graphics Mode (with ray-tracing).”
- Werewolf: The Apocalypse – Earthblood (Feb 4): “You are Cahal, a powerful Garou who chose to go into exile after losing control of his destructive rage.”
- Little Nightmares II (Feb 11): “Return to a world of charming horror in Little Nightmares II, a suspense adventure game in which you play as Mono, a young boy trapped in a world that has been distorted by the humming transmission of a distant tower.”
- King of Seas (Feb 18): “King of Seas is an Action Role playing game set in a deadly procedurally generated pirate world. In a ferocious plot you will fight to regain what has been taken away and embark on an epic adventure in a fantastic world, filled with battles, lost islands and treasures.”
- Taxi Chaos (Feb 23): “Taxi Chaos is a fresh and modern take on classic taxi games where drivers can earn big fares by successfully picking up and dropping off customers at the destination of their choice.”
- RetroMania Wrestling (Feb 26): “RetroMania Wrestling will be a “pick up and play” arcade wrestling game with beautiful 2D sprites, incredible backgrounds and fast-paced arcade style game play.”
All New Games Coming To Xbox In February 2021 (So Far)
- Control Ultimate Edition for Xbox Series X (Feb 2)
- Get 10 Quest (Feb 3)
- Habroxia 2 (Feb 3)
- Project Winter (Feb 4)
- Werewolf: The Apocalypse – Earthblood (Feb 4)
- Glittering Sword (Feb 5)
- Outbreak: The Nightmare (Feb 5)
- Roombo: First Blood (Feb 5)
- Aground (Feb 11)
- Death Crown (Feb 11)
- Little Nightmares II (Feb 11)
- On The Road The Truck Simulator (Feb 11)
- Robophobik (Feb 12)
- Rover Wars: Battle For Mars (Feb 12)
- Kick It Bunny (Feb 17)
- King of Seas (Feb 18)
- Anodyne 2: Return to Dust (Feb 18)
- Gravity Heroes (Feb 19)
- Speed Limit (Feb 19)
- Curse of the Dead Gods (Feb 23)
- Taxi Chaos (Feb 23)
- Wrath: Aeon of Ruin (Feb 25)
- RetroMania Wrestling (Feb 26)
Games Announced For Xbox Game Pass In February 2021 (So Far)
We’re anticipating many more Xbox Game Pass titles will be announced for February in the very near future, so look out for the first batch of additions over the next week-or-so. For now, we only have the one confirmed title:
- Project Winter (Feb 4)
- Project Winter (Feb 4)
Which of these are you particularly looking forward to? Let us know in the comments below.
After 90 hours of playing, we are chose favorite photos.
For a game like this, it’s very little time, for some even speedrun, the best storyline I’ve ever had.
The game requires a thorough engine overhaul, but in terms of its plot and graphics, it is a real masterpiece, We are waiting impatiently for the story DLC.
Give a comment if you like our selection. Soon more photos and materials!
If I avoided bugs and content, the game would be 11/10, until you could feel the whole Night City in your veins as if you were born there, experiencing the fate of each character.
Share your Photo Mode: D
Two Souls & Yin Yang (New Format)
With a hotfix that is now live, we’ve implemented a highest-layer-sharing system for players who wish to plunder Torghast on multiple characters.
Now, when you’ve completed a Torghast layer on any character on your account, your other characters will have access to it (as long as they meet the usual requirements for Torghast).
Players who have been running Torghast regularly should now find their highest layer available on their alts. This unlock sharing can’t look back very far though, so if you haven’t run Torghast in a while, you’ll need to complete a run on your main, and you’ll then see the higher layers available on your alts.
Please note: Twisting Corridors remains separately shared to alts, and completing Twisting Corridors only will not grant access to normal layers for other characters on the account.
CRYSTAL DYNAMICS NEWS: NEXT TOMB RAIDER….
This year 2021 Crystal Dynamix is celebrating 25 Anniversary of Tomb Raider and there will be new title coming in future. Exact date isn’t said but this story will unify these titles together.
“Next Tomb Raider game will unify the classic and modern timelines” – vg247.com
SquareEnix #GeForceNOW #TombRaider #LaraCroft #CrystalDynamics
Two Souls & Yin Yang (New Format)
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again.
Cyberpunk on Stadia is the best way to play if you don’t have a beefy PC.
Two Souls & Yin Yang ( New Format)
Madden NFL is headed to Stadia January 28, and you can play it for free this weekend. From 9 AM PT Thursday 1/28, to 8 AM PT Monday 2/1, Stadia Pro subscribers can play Madden NFL 21 across their devices. Challenge friends online and experience Madden the Stadia way: playing instantly on the things you already own. And you can purchase Madden in the Stadia store at a discounted price of $29.99 USD starting January 28 and play it all you want!
If you want to try Madden for free and you’re not a Stadia Pro member, start your one-month free trial today.
More games hit the Stadia store this week
In addition to Madden NFL 21, get ready for even more great games coming to Stadia:
- Phoenix Point – A fantastic tactical RPG that challenges your critical thinking, strategic vision, and guts. Buy it in the Stadia store for $59.99 USD today.
- TOHU – Fish planets. Robots. Sacred engines. TOHU is a puzzle adventure that’s truly out of this world. Purchase it in the Stadia store for a special launch price of $13.49 USD (regularly $14.99) starting January 28.
- Gods Will Fall – Steep yourself in savage third-person combat as you battle loathsome gods in this visceral action epic that’s part ballet, part brawl. Buy it in the Stadia store for $24.99 USD starting January 29.
Three new free games coming to Stadia Pro in February
Here’s what’s coming free to Stadia Pro beginning February 1:
- Journey to the Savage Planet: Employee of the Month Edition – This Stadia-exclusive version of Journey to the Savage Planet contains more zany, hilarious space-exploration fun than you can get anywhere else. It’s packed with add-on content and runs at a silky-smooth 60 FPS.
Wield the powers of a god. Better yet? Do it for free.Try the Immortals Fenyx Rising demo on Gefrorce Now and set off on an adventure filled with combat, exploration, and puzzles to discover the mysterious Secret of the Cyclops.
Two Souls & Yin Yang ( New Format)
Join us on UKGE’s Twitch channel to chat to our Directors this Wednesday from 12:30pm GMT.
We will be answering questions about this year’s planned August show so login to the chat to join in:
Two Souls & Yin Yang
Whether on Razer.com or at our RazerStores, our fans should be the first to discover our latest offerings and rewards. Fall in love with all that’s new and exciting with a special Valentine’s Edition of RazerStore Live—a livestream packed with product announcements, prizes, and promos.
Twitch Live here: https://www.razer.com/razerstore/live
As we’ve already noted this weekend, Microsoft put out a list highlighting (almost) 30 games coming to Xbox as console launch exclusives in 2021 recently, but also teased that it has “so much more in store”.
A developer at DICE added to this by suggesting the company has “quite a few games” still to announce for 2021, and now Windows Central editor and noted Xbox insider Jez Corden has also clarified what he knows.
[The list] did say that it was all the announced games, as if to say more are coming too, and I know of at least two games – big games – that aren’t on that list, that are coming from Xbox in 2021.”
Jez made these comments on the latest episode of The Xbox Two podcast, where he also explained that he didn’t want to “ruin the teams’ surprise” as he believes the developers should get to announce it first.
“When it comes to stuff that I don’t think will leak, I think it’s much cooler if the announcement comes as part of a surprise, part of a big show, and the team gets to announce it themselves.”
Wednesday saw the reveal of some really good news — the #StarWars universe is expanding beyond EA. Ubisoft is currently in development on a new Star Wars video game that uses the open-world concept popularized by titles such as Breath of the Wild and Spider-Man. Details on this new Ubisoft Star Wars release are slim, but apparently, the game is being developed by Ubisoft Massive which is responsible in part for The Crew 2 and The Division 2. Nothing is known about where the game is set in the Star Wars timeline or what characters we’ll be following.
The best bit of unspoken news here is that because the game is being developed by Ubisoft, this Star Wars title is almost guaranteed to see a debut on Stadia, likely even day and date with other platforms. That’s really exciting!
From now until the end of the year, US Xbox players who donate their Microsoft Rewards towards the effort to contain and stamp out COVID-19 will have their donations matched by Microsoft.
Microsoft started giving players the option to donate their Microsoft Rewards points to the CDC Foundation back in April, and the company says that players have contributed “hundreds of thousands of dollars” to the organisation since then. Building on that philanthropic success, Microsoft then allowed players to put their points toward the United Nations Foundation and GlobalGiving in their coronavirus response efforts, too, and it’s the former that has announced Microsoft’s most recent pledge to match donations until the end of the year.
“U.S. Xbox players, get in the game AND get in the fight against COVID-19,” announced United Nations Foundation on its official Twitter channel. “Now through the end of the year, Microsoft Rewards will be matching all point donations to the COVID-19 Fund for [World Health Organisation].”
You can earn Microsoft Reward points on Xbox by signing up through the app on your console or visiting the official site. Once you do, you’ll earn points by playing games, with bonuses for completing special punch cards and Xbox Game Pass quests. For every 1,000 points you contribute, Microsoft pledges to donate one real dollar to your charity of choice – and now that donation will be matched by Microsoft. You can donate straight from your Xbox One dashboard or within your Microsoft Rewards app.
Letting players turn their reward points into real-world contributions is one of the many ways video games are contributing to real-world coronavirus relief efforts.
Great news: six great new games join the Stadia Pro library this week. You can claim them all for free with your Stadia Pro subscription starting November 1. They’re just the latest of 31 games ready for you to claim on Stadia Pro at the beginning of November.
- Sniper Elite 4 (NEW on Stadia) – As an elite agent of the Special Operations Executive, infiltrate WWII Italy and destroy an Axis superweapon. This version of Sniper Elite 4 features Stadia-exclusive HDR support.
- Risk of Rain 2 – The breakout survival roguelike comes to Stadia. Join forces with up to three friends in this innovative and haunting adventure from Gearbox Publishing.
- The Gardens Between (NEW on Stadia) – Wield control over time to unravel gorgeous puzzles in a rich, tranquil world.
- Hello Neighbor: Hide & Seek (NEW on Stadia) – The sequel to the original Hello Neighbor makes its Stadia Pro debut. Get ready for more chilling hijinks and stealth action.
- Republique – Hack security systems and take down a despot in this game of stealth and subterfuge.
- Sundered: Eldritch Edition – Unravel dark magics and unlock new paths to victory in this vast, beautiful exploratory platformer.
Subscribers should be sure to grab them before the end of the month. And remember, once you’ve claimed these games for free on Stadia Pro, you can keep playing them for free as part of your subscription.
Two more big games hit the Stadia store
Put your reflexes to the ultimate test in the devilishly difficult epic Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. Embrace an award-winning, masterfully designed challenge crafted by FromSoftware, the minds behind Dark Souls. Purchase Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice in the Stadia store for a special reduced price of $38.99 USD or €38.99 on October 28.
Then take your skills to the streets of future London in Watch Dogs: Legion. Pit your cunning against the machinations of a sprawling surveillance state. Play as ANYONE as you build a resistance in the latest adventure from Ubisoft. Buy Watch Dogs: Legion in the Stadia store for $59.99 USD or €69.99 on October 29.
PUBG Season 9 launches this week
Get set for life on the ever-changing plateau of Paramo. Lava flows cut through this map, changing the terrain before every drop. PUBG Season 9 lands on Stadia October 29.
Don’t miss out on trying Immortals Fenyx Rising and HUMANKIND!
Catch all of our announcements from last week and trailers for new games coming to Stadia, including Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, ARK: Survival Evolved, and many more.
Crayta Dark Circus
Crayta Roll up, roll up! Things are getting spooky over in Crayta right now, as the Dark Circus event is in full swing, bringing with it plenty of creepy new creation assets and some stylish-yet-sinister new outfit collections, plus a Hub Carnival with more mini-games to play and leaderboards to beat.
SUPERHOT Pumpkin Spiced Challenge
Now through November 7, it’s the SUPERHOT Pumpkin Spiced Challenge! From the main menu, select CHALLENGES, then PUMPKIN to begin your spooktacular experience! And right now you can save in the Stadia store when you buy SUPERHOT or SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE.
Deals for everyone
Everyone can save on these deals running now on the Stadia store. Dead by Daylight is free right now with Stadia Pro. You can also purchase Dead by Daylight add-on content right now for a reduced price in the Stadia store, and purchase the base game outright if you’re not a Stadia Pro subscriber.
- Dead by Daylight for $9.99 USD or €9.99
- Dead by Daylight: Gold Edition for $41.99 USD or €41.99
- Dead by Daylight: Ash vs Evil Dead for $2.99 USD or €2.99
- Dead by Daylight: Chains of Hate Chapter for $4.19 USD or €4.19
- Dead by Daylight: Cursed Legacy Chapter for $4.19 USD or €4.19
- Dead by Daylight: CURTAIN CALL Chapter for $4.19 USD or €4.19
- Dead by Daylight: DARKNESS AMONG US Chapter for $4.19 USD or €4.19
- Dead by Daylight: DEMISE OF THE FAITHFUL Chapter for $4.19 USD or €4.19
- Dead by Daylight: Ghost Face® for $2.99 USD, or €2.99
- Dead by Daylight: Headcase for $1.79 USD or €1.79
- Dead by Daylight: Leatherface™ for $2.99 USD or €2.99
- Dead by Daylight: Of Flesh and Mud Chapter for $4.19 USD or €4.19
- Dead by Daylight: SHATTERED BLOODLINE Chapter for $4.19 USD or €4.19
- Dead by Daylight: Silent Hill Chapter for $5.59 USD or €5.59
- Dead by Daylight: Spark of Madness Chapter for $4.19 USD or €4.19
- Dead by Daylight: STRANGER THINGS Chapter for $8.39 USD or €8.39
- Dead by Daylight: The 80’s Suitcase for $1.79 USD or €1.79
- Dead by Daylight: The Bloodstained Sack for $1.79 USD or €1.79
- Dead by Daylight: The Halloween® Chapter for $4.19 USD or €4.19
- Dead by Daylight: The SAW™ Chapter for $4.19 USD or €4.19
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice for $38.99 USD or €38.99
- SUPERHOT for $9.99 USD or €9.99
- SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE for $14.99 USD or €14.99
Special savings for Stadia Pro users
Stadia Pro members can save more with these discounts. Dead by Daylight is free right now with Stadia Pro, and you can also purchase Dead by Daylight add-on content right now for a reduced price in the Stadia store.
- Dead by Daylight: Gold Edition for $34.99 USD or €34.99
- Dead by Daylight: Ash vs Evil Dead for $2.49 USD or €2.49
- Dead by Daylight: Chains of Hate Chapter for $3.49 USD or €3.49
- Dead by Daylight: Cursed Legacy Chapter for $3.49 USD or €3.49
- Dead by Daylight: CURTAIN CALL Chapter for $3.49 USD or €3.49
- Dead by Daylight: DARKNESS AMONG US Chapter for $3.49 USD or €3.49
- Dead by Daylight: DEMISE OF THE FAITHFUL Chapter for $3.49 USD or €3.49
- Dead by Daylight: Ghost Face® for $2.49 USD or €2.49
- Dead by Daylight: Headcase for $1.49 USD or €1.49
- Dead by Daylight: Leatherface™ for $2.49 USD or €2.49
- Dead by Daylight: Of Flesh and Mud Chapter for $3.49 USD or €3.49
- Dead by Daylight: SHATTERED BLOODLINE Chapter for $3.49 USD or €3.49
- Dead by Daylight: Spark of Madness Chapter for $3.49 USD or €3.49
- Dead by Daylight: The SAW™ Chapter for $3.49 USD or €3.49
- Dead by Daylight: The 80’s Suitcase for $1.49 USD or €1.49
- Dead by Daylight: The Bloodstained Sack for $1.49 USD or €1.49
- Dead by Daylight: The Halloween® Chapter for $3.49 USD or €3.49