Publisher of iconic gaming franchises will expand Xbox’s diverse portfolio on Xbox Game Pass
This is an exciting day for Xbox. Today we officially complete the acquisition of ZeniMax Media, parent company of Bethesda Softworks. It’s an honor to welcome the eight incredibly talented development studios – Bethesda Game Studios, id Software, ZeniMax Online Studios, Arkane, MachineGames, Tango Gameworks, Alpha Dog, and Roundhouse Studios – and their passionate global communities to the Xbox family. Now that everything is official, we can begin working together to deliver more great games to everyone. At every step building toward this moment, I’ve been inspired and motivated by the creativity, insight, and community-first approach of the talented people at Bethesda. Our goal is to give these teams the best foundation for doing their greatest work and to learn from them as we continue to build Xbox into an inclusive platform for all players.
This is the next step in building an industry-leading first party studios team, a commitment we have to our Xbox community. With the addition of the Bethesda creative teams, gamers should know that Xbox consoles, PC, and Game Pass will be the best place to experience new Bethesda games, including some new titles in the future that will be exclusive to Xbox and PC players.
As we shared previously, it’s vitally important that Bethesda continues making games the way it always has. We look forward to empowering Bethesda’s creative teams to reach even more players around the world, helping make future Bethesda titles the biggest and most popular games in their history. Xbox and Bethesda have long shared a common vision for the future of gaming. Both as fans and as creators, Bethesda understands the potential of Xbox Game Pass.
We would also like to honor the life and memory of my close friend Robert A. Altman, founder of ZeniMax Media. Robert believed deeply in the power of gaming and we are privileged to be able to continue his work by joining forces with the teams he built and led for many years. I will miss the opportunity to work directly with him on the future of our combined teams but I know that his spirit will live on in the shared work we do and motivate us to make this partnership all he envisioned.
Thank you to all our players for joining us on this incredible journey and to the millions of Bethesda fans around the world. Now that we’re one team, we can start working together on the future ahead. We will have more to share about what’s next for our teams later this year. In the meantime, to properly celebrate this special moment, we are bringing additional Bethesda games into Xbox Game Pass later this week. Stay tuned for more details!
The Microsoft Edge Chromium-powered browser can support other game streaming services like Amazon Luna as well.
Hey to all fans! Thank you for being with us for such a long time, therefore we would like to inform you that we have our first partnership with Omlet Arcade, it will be our first sponsor from whom we will be able to receive support! 👥
We are also the official ambassadors of micros9ft where we have currently started volunteering 🙂
In addition, our website is still in development, as you can see the old version, but we are working on an extended version in which you will be able to see new news, buy games with a discount in cooperation with G2A and Kinguin and buy T-shirts, mugs and other items with our logo!
Facebook also offered us that by advertising posts from our site we would be able to get more coverage!
On Twitch, we are also slowly moving to a partner, our channels are developing and competitions coming soon, we will be preparing contests with prizes for you! 🎬
For those who have waited a long time for our start, we want to give you some hope because we will present you a new format soon! ☆
We would also like to let you know that we got into studies related to the creative media, so expect a huge transformation in the future! 🧑🎓👨🎓
We also encourage you to take advantage of the promotion
Transform easily all your devices into a powerful Windows 10 PC:
Promo code: DAWFQNPN
I’d like to introduce the Shadow service to everyone – it’s a cloud computer! A mobile windows system that can be installed on Windows, IOS, MacOS, Android, Ubuntu and Aplle TV.
We cordially invite everyone to like, subscribe and comment on our content! it always helps ♡
✨ Two Souls & Yin Yang ☯️
Microsoft Will Shut Down ‘Halo’ Xbox 360 Online Services in December 2021. Every game has its day in the sun, and eventually, any that rely on online servers will face a sunset.
Microsoft said that it wouldn’t shut down the online servers “sooner than” December 18, 2021.
You’re getting plenty of warning though. Microsoft said that it wouldn’t shut down the online servers “sooner than” December 18, 2021. And this affects the 360 versions of the game, regardless of the platform you use to play the games. Halo 3, loaded up on an Xbox One or an Xbox Series X, still uses an emulated Xbox 360, and thus, the same underlying technologies. The exception is when you play the games through the Master Chief Collection. Microsoft and 343 Industries updated the embedded games to use newer technologies supported on Xbox One and beyond.
The newest game of the bunch, Halo 4, was released in 2014, which means that Microsoft will support that game for seven years (counting the year to come), and the other games even longer. To prevent any unwelcome surprises, the company removed the option to digitally purchase the games from its storefront.
And you’ll still be able to play the games locally, either through campaigns or local matchmaking servers. It’s just online play using Microsoft’s servers that’s going away. The full list of affected games is as follows:
- Halo: Reach
- Halo 4
- Halo 3
- Halo 3: ODST
- Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary
- Spartan Assault
- Halo Wars
Enjoy your online time while you still can. The countdown to the shutdown has already begun.
No Man’s Sky – Pets: Small or Big?
Spacefarers had access to pets since Feb. 17, thanks to the recent Companions patch. This gave possibility to take one of these weird, procedurally-generated beasts, regardless of size, and tame them. Spacefarers can turn those pets into different kind of behaving companions.
Have your own pet babies already hatched?
An interesting article from Polygon.com about how users have managed to create pets the size of a small apartment building.
HelloGames #NoMansSky #GeForceNOW #Steam #Companions #LatestUpdate
(video trailer) https://cdn.cloudflare.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/256822819/movie480_vp9.webm?t=1613576012
Two Souls & Yin Yang
This month, we’re amplifying the voices of women throughout the gaming industry to celebrate Intl Women’s Day & Women’s History Month.
Join us as we celebrate: http://xbx.lv/2MBwrqZ
- February 4
- Ghost of a Tale (PC)
- Project Winter (Android, Console and PC)
- The Falconeer (Android, Console and PC)
- Monster Hunter: World (Cloud)
- February 11
- Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Console and PC)
- Jurassic World Evolution (Android and Console)
- Stealth Inc. 2: A Game of Clones (Android and Console)
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood (Android)
EPIC GAMES NEWS:
Epic Games Store grows to 160 million PC users – over 749 million free games redeemed and more available again.
The Epic Games Store continued its strong growth in terms of usage and activity last year. A part of this grown activity and success can be explained with strong support of GeForce NOW cloud gaming service.
• 160+ million PC customers
• 31.3 million daily active players
• $700+ million was spent by customers
Have fun, be safe and play well! -Janne Tamming
EpicGames #GeForceNOW #GFNLovesEpicGames #Free2Play #FreeGamesEveryWeek
Two Souls & Yin Yang ( New Format )
STEAM GAME FESTIVAL: FEBRUARY 2021
The Steam Game Festival returns on February 3, 2021! The Steam Game Festival is a multi-day celebration where fans can try out demos, chat with developers, watch live streams, and learn about upcoming games on Steam. For developers, the Steam Game Festival is an opportunity to get early feedback from players and build an audience for a future launch on Steam.
We hope that we can enjoy a wide selection of these awesome demos from the GeForce NOW service as well as the event kicks off. Stay tuned!
Starts: Wednesday, February 3rd, 2021 @ 10AM PST
Ends: Tuesday, February 9th, 2021 @ 10AM PST
Steam #GeForceNOW #Demos #GameDemands #SteamGamefestival2021
For game developers: https://partner.steamgames.com/doc/marketing/steamgamefestival/2021february
Two Souls & Yin Yang ( New Format)
Here we go again! There has been a lot of speculation over the past six to twelve months that Microsoft might be interested in acquiring SEGA, and that speculation has just started up once again.
It’s the result of an organisational restructure by the Japanese firm, in which its video game and amusement divisions are splitting, and CCO Toshihiro Nagoshi is shifting into the position of creative director as of the 1st of April.
“SEGA SAMMY group (the Group) has been working on structural reform to transform its business structure to adapt to the external environment.”
There was a bit of confusion about the announcement of the new expansion pack, but a lot of things were explained in today’s IGN interview with Richard Lambert (Zenimax Chief Creative Director), so I figured I’d put everything we know about the upcoming expansion pack together in one post.
A NEW expansion called Blackwood will hit PC / MAC and Stadia on June 1 and consoles on June 8:
- NEW map between Cyrodill and Shadofen with two important cities returning from previous Elder Scrolls games – Leyawiin (from Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion) and Gideon (from Elder Scrolls: Arena). The new land will be a mix of Argonian swamps and the green highlands of Cyrodill.
- we will be able to find deadlands (reference to TES IV: Oblivion)
- there will be another variation on the dolmens (dark anchors) called oblivion portals, where we will fight the forces of Mehrunes Dagon
- the story of the expansion will be built around Dagon and his cult
- NEW system – comrades – we will be able to take an NPC with us to fight by our side. We’ll have to do a job first to get them. At the premiere of the expansion, there will be two of them (an Imperial man named Bastion and a Dunmer woman who has no specific name yet), and each of them will have their own personality (we will be able to build relationships with them to gain various benefits – you must have considering that different characters have their preferences), and tasks (more will appear as the relationship develops). Companions will be able to play one of the three roles assigned by us (dps / tank / healer). They will use skills and equipment chosen and given to them by us. In order not to knock people out of immersion with a multitude of identical characters, they will have a generic NPC appearance. Each of these types of characters is to have its own personality and history. IMPORTANT: Companions cannot be used in PvP. In dungeons and trials, they will be a complement to the team if our group does not have 4 people for dungeon and 12 for trial (they will not be balanced for this content, so they will not be suitable for making more difficult normals or veterans). These characters are mainly being added for solo play due to the fact that there are changes to champion points that are likely to make content overland more difficult for the solo player. We can compare the companions to the Diablo 3 bots that helped us when we weren’t in the group.
- Champion points 2.0 – rebuilding the system. The developers wanted players to be more focused on one thing (instead of being strong at everything). Passive skills will work as they currently do, and there will be active skills that you can only have a few (subsequent levels will unlock more). The NEW soft cap will be changed from 810 to 1200. This means that at 1200cp we will have the maximum number of passives and assets selected (4 red, 4 blue and 4 green). The total capped level will now be 3600. Levels between 1200 and 3600 won’t make us stronger, but instead will give us the ability to unlock more active skills to swap for current skills without having to reset points.
- everything will happen 800 years before TES: Arena
- NEW trial
- A NEW tutorial giving players the choice of where to start their adventure
- NEW servers to help fight latency
BEFORE Blackwood we will get a dungeon DLC that will start the story. It will be called Flames of Ambition and will be available on March 8 for PC and March 16 for consoles. After FoA in the second quarter, we will get a quest with an expansion prologue.
After Blackwood we will get another DLC continuing the story. It will be called Deadlands and it will hit us in the fourth quarter of this year. Between Blackwood and Deadlands, Q3 will be getting a small dungeon DLC (currently unnamed).
You can pre-order Blackwood to get extra items post-launch:
- Dremora Kynreeve Outfit
- Deadlands Wamasu Pet
- Iron Atronach Crate
- 3 × Blackwood Treasure Maps
- 2 × Experience Scrolls
And these things immediately after purchase:
- Nagahide Welwa Ravager mount
- Nightmare Bear Cub pet
IMPORTANT: Nightmare Bear Cub pet will be available ONLY UNTIL March 17, 2021
If you decide to buy the Blackwood Collector’s Edition, you will receive:
- Battlefield Nightmare Senche mount
- Jewel-Feathered Sep Adder pet
- Temporal Grimoire memento
- Deadlands Gladiator Outfit Style
- Offer Weapon emote
This is a translation of my post from overseas group ESO and reddit. If something has been lost / mixed up, let me know. 🙂
Two Souls & Yin Yang